Supply Chain Management Level 5
25 in-class days: Cost: R28, 500 ex vat This course is accredited by the Transport Seta and material covers SAQA ID 74149 at NQF LEVEL 5 worth 150 CreditsCan be offered as a learnership. Employers are eligible to receive a R22,400.00 tax rebate from SARS for each learner on a learnership.
Course overview currently unavailable.
Qualifying learners will be able to:
- Equip supply chain practitioners to understand and respond to the changing supply chain management environment.
- Enable supply chain practitioners to be effective leaders and managers within the supply chain.
- Enable supply chain practitioners to be innovative, creative and competitive in the supply chain management environment.
- Manage and develop sustainable supplier relationships.
- Measure and improve supply chain performance.
- Analyse, assess, manage and mitigate risk.
- Develop and manage legal, contractual arrangements associated with purchasing and supply.
- Demonstrate an understanding of a supply chain management environment within an organisation.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the influence of performance and risk within a supply chain management environment.
- Contribute to the development of a supply chain strategy and operational plans for the organisation.
- Execute a supply chain strategy for the organisation.
This program consists of FIVE MODULES as follows and will be covered over a period of one year:
- Professional Values & Ethics
- Understanding Supply Chain Management
- Information Management & Risk Management
- Supply Chain Operations
- Materials/Logistics Management