Benefits of Learnerships to Learners11/02/20
• Serves as an entrance into the industry for unemployed learners.
• Increase access to employment opportunities;
• Acquisition of the theory & practical training relevant to the occupation, as well as the ability to apply learning in the real work situation.
• Practical relevance of what you are learning to work context i.e. Management Skills /Project Management
• Provide easy access to learning with peers as it is outcomes based
• Assists Employees with mapping their career path & Self-Development within the organization
• Provide a monthly stipend to unemployed learners while they learn
• Employee receives formal qualification registered with SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority)