How do I claim my grants back?


You need to submit the necessary documentation, such as Annual Training Reports (ATR), training registers, and Workplace Skills Plan (WSP). Your levies must be paid up to date and you must have trained your employees with an accredited training provider. Companies need to submit their workplace skills plan online with your Seta before the 30th April each year.