Microsoft Office Excel 2016 Intermediate Course
Our Trainers are all Microsoft Certified, book your Microsoft Office Excel 2016 Intermediate Course today.
This course is intended to help all users get up to speed on the different features of Excel and to become familiar with its more advanced selection of features. We will cover how to create and use advanced formulas, analyse data, organise worksheet data with tables, visualise data with charts, insert graphics, and enhance workbooks.
Creating Advanced Formulas
In this lesson, students will learn how to use range names in formulas and functions, as well as how to use specialised functions.
Analysing Data with Logical and Lookup Functions
Next, students will learn how to analyse data by using text, logical, lookup, date and financial functions.
Organising and Analysing Datasets and Tables
This lesson covers how to create and modify tables, sort and filter data, use subtotal features, and work with database functions.
Visualizing Data with Charts
Students will learn how to create charts, as well as how to modify and format existing charts. They will also learn how to create a trendline and advanced charts.
Analysing Data with PivotTables, Slicers, and Pivot-Charts
Creating a PivotTable, filtering data using slicers and, analysing data using Pivot-Charts will be covered in this lesson.
Next, students will learn how to insert, modify, layer and group graphical objects. We will also take a look at how to incorporate SmartArt into workbooks.
In this final lesson, students will learn how to customize workbooks, manage themes and, create and use templates.
Course outcome currently unavailable.
Lesson 1: Creating Advanced Formulas
- Topic A: Use Range Names in Formulas
- Topic B: Use Specialised Functions
Lesson 2: Analysing Data with Logical and Lookup Functions
- Topic A: Use Text Functions
- Topic B: Use Logical Functions
- Topic C: Use Lookup Functions
- Topic D: Use Date Functions
- Topic E: Use Financial Functions
Lesson 3: Organising Worksheet Data with Tables
- Topic A: Create and Modify Tables
- Topic B: Sort and Filter Data
- Topic C: Use Subtotal and Database Functions to Calculate Data
Lesson 4: Visualising Data with Basic Charts
- Topic A: Create Charts
- Topic B: Modify and Format Charts
- Topic C: Create a Trendline
- Topic D: Create Advanced Charts
Lesson 5: Analysing Data with PivotTables, Slicers, and Pivot-Charts
- Topic A: Create a PivotTable
- Topic B: Filter Data by Using Slicers
- Topic C: Analyse Data with Pivot-Charts
Lesson 6: Inserting Graphics
- Topic A: Insert and Modify Graphic Objects
- Topic B: Layer and Group Graphic Objects
- Topic C: Incorporate SmartArt