Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2016 Advanced
Our Trainers are all Microsoft Certified.
Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2016 is the latest version of Microsoft’s ubiquitous presentation software. This is the second part of Imsimbi’s two-part PowerPoint 2016 training courses. It covers advanced topics that allow users to get the most of this software, whether they are beginners or experts.
Modifying the PowerPoint Environment
This lesson gives students a look at the PowerPoint environment and how to modify it. They will learn about how to customise the user interface and how to set options.
Customising Design Templates
Making the most of the customisability of PowerPoint is the focus of this lesson, templates in particular. This lesson gives your students a look at how to create and manage sections, modify slide masters and slide layouts, add headers and footers, and modify the notes master and the handout master.
Adding SmartArt to a Presentation
SmartArt can add so much to any presentation and help bring it to life. This lesson shows your students how to create SmartArt and how to modify SmartArt.
Working with Media and Animations
Various types of media and animations are also items that can be used to enhance presentations. This lesson looks at them and how students can add audio and video to a presentation and how to customise animations and transitions.
Collaborating on a Presentation
Sometimes a presentation is the work of many hands and therefore collaboration is possible in PowerPoint. Students are shown in this lesson how to add comments to a presentation, how to review a presentation, and how to store and share presentations on the web.
Customising a Slide Show
Here’s where your students get a better grip on how to customise their slide shows. This lesson covers how to: annotate a presentation, set up a slide show, create a custom slides show, add hyperlinks and action buttons, and record a presentation.
Course outcome currently unavailable.
Lesson 1: Modifying the PowerPoint Environment
- TOPIC A: Customise the User Interface
- TOPIC B: Set PowerPoint 2016 Options
Lesson 2: Customising Design Templates
- TOPIC A: Create and Manage Sections
- TOPIC B: Modify Slide Masters and Slide Layouts
- TOPIC C: Add Headers and Footers
- TOPIC D: Modify the Notes Master and the Handout Master
Lesson 3: Adding SmartArt to a Presentation
- TOPIC A: Create SmartArt
- TOPIC B: Modify SmartArt
Lesson 4: Working with Media and Animations
- TOPIC A: Add Audio to a Presentation
- TOPIC B: Add Video to a Presentation
- TOPIC C: Customise Animations and Transitions
Lesson 5: Collaborating on a Presentation
- TOPIC A: Add Comments to a Presentation
- TOPIC B: Review a Presentation
- TOPIC C: Store and Share Presentations on the Web
Lesson 6: Customizing a Slide Show
- TOPIC A: Annotate a Presentation
- TOPIC B: Set Up a Slide Show
- TOPIC C: Create a Custom Slide Show
- TOPIC D: Add Hyperlinks and Action Buttons
- TOPIC E: Record a Presentation