This course is accredited by the Services Seta and the material covers unit standard
252031 at NQF level 5 with 4 credits.
Imsimbi Training’s personal mastery course is a life changing programme that can have a tremendous impact on the success and effectiveness of your work life, career and home life.
This course is designed to help employees develop self-awareness, help understand and manage their emotions, and lastly unleash passion, energy and self-motivation, helping them to set goals for development. Many entry level staff have not had the opportunity to develop self-awareness and identify their passion and unique talents. They often end up in jobs for financial survival reasons. This course helps them to identify their unique gifts at the same time as developing important self-mastery techniques. A successful life is made up of many success leading habits. This course enables people to practice and develop new habits that instil discipline, focus, being organized, self-mastery and a positive outlook for engaging the world.
Your passions are clues to your destiny. They are the keys that unlock the door to your special purpose in life. It's no accident that you love the things you do. These are the things that will lead you in the direction of joy and fulfilment.
This course will help you to identify your core purpose in life and from there your passions. Once you live your life aligned to these passions it will increasingly become more joyful, fulfilling and successful.
Course outcome currently unavailable.
Module 1: My present - Self - Awareness
- Johari’s window - model for self awareness
- Personality style - understanding yourself and others
- Enneagram Personality Test
- Understanding other personalities
- My SWOT analysis
Module 2: Self Confidence
- My past - negative self talk
- Believing in yourself is an attitude
- Reject Rejection
- Self-belief transfers into positive action
Module 3: Locus of control
- Am i a victim or am i empowered?
- Behaviours of victims
- Making excuses, blaming, moaning
Module 4: Showing Appreciation
- Functional and dysfunctional behaviours
- My values and beliefs and how they affect my behaviour
- My personal values and principles
- Communicating assertively
Module 5: Personal Productivity
- Time management
- Pareto 80-20 rule
- Steve Covey’s four quadrants of time management
- Being organised and efficient and productive
- Diary management
Module 6: Mission, Vision and Personal Development Plan
- The Law of Attraction
- Positive thinking - attitude
- Your Mission & Soul Purpose
- Utilising my Talents and Gifts optimally
- Your Personal Vision
- Creating a value driven action plan
- Discipline, habits and coaching, accountability
- My personal power – actions that produce results
- Considerations, Fears & Roadblocks
Module 7: Work Life balance
- Managing stress
- Goal setting for different aspects of our lives
- Smart goals
- Implementation and action