- Imsimbi is committed to transformation in South Africa, and we try and live these values as a company.
- Imsimbi Training is a level 1 BBBEE company. We are a 51% black-owned company.
- The Imsimbi staff trust owns 10% of the company. The Staff Trust is mostly made up of black female youth.
- Black women ownership of Imsimbi is 8.39%.
- The designated individuals in the Imsimbi ownership structure is 15.39%.
- Imsimbi Training has been a Level 1 BBBEE company for the past two years, and we are confident that we will keep this level 1 BBBEE score going forward.
- Imsimbi spends between 20-30% of its profits per annum on socio-economic development for poor black communities. Imsimbi spends over R1 million per annum on bursaries for unemployed black youth.
A very important topic and great delivery. Good adaptation of presenter into the group. I loved the appreciation game. We would like to see your whole offering of training courses. We see Imsimbi as a very professional partner going forward.Zeljka Omazic, Duracell – Geneva, Switzerland
The programme was excellent. David was great. I liked his sense of humour and his deliverance of this programme. He is friendly, easy to approach and I was very comfortable in the training environment because of his warmth. Thank you.Nhlanhla Hlungwani, Telkom
Kate is an excellent trainer and presenter with a true passion for what she does.Liezel Lotriet, Via Africa
Belinda has made this course relevant . Her teaching skills are second to none. Her knowledge and enthusiusm makes this course something to look forward to. We will miss her.Bradley Shaun de Preez, Metropolitan Health
The course was outstanding, really beneficial and upbuilding. Helped us come to understand ourselves better and to believe and trust more in ourselves.Heleen Liebenberg, Telkom
Liesel was very well versed in her content of the subject, her knowledge, and her confidence and professionalism. She made the learning interactive and it was easy to grasp.Charmine Benjamin, Cape Union Mart
The trainer was very dynamic, he understands and knows his content and knows how to transfer that knowledge . I was very interested and engaged at all times, very well done.Candice Oliphant, Prominent Paints
It was really a good course. Eye opening. Knowing who I really am and why I act the way I do. Really glad that I was part of these sessions. Very insightful.Carla Engelbrecht, John Deere
The atmosphere inside and during dining time was excellent, whatever we did we did as a team. The facilitator Chris was very good. He was such an amazing person, people of his caliber are rare. He is one of a kind.Takalani Nephawe, Mammoet Southern Africa