- Imsimbi is committed to transformation in South Africa, and we try and live these values as a company.
- Imsimbi Training is a level 1 BBBEE company. We are a 51% black-owned company.
- The Imsimbi staff trust owns 10% of the company. The Staff Trust is mostly made up of black female youth.
- Black women ownership of Imsimbi is 8.39%.
- The designated individuals in the Imsimbi ownership structure is 15.39%.
- Imsimbi Training has been a Level 1 BBBEE company for the past two years, and we are confident that we will keep this level 1 BBBEE score going forward.
- Imsimbi spends between 20-30% of its profits per annum on socio-economic development for poor black communities. Imsimbi spends over R1 million per annum on bursaries for unemployed black youth.
The emotional intelligence course was very, very helpful and life changing. An exceptional facilitator.Mohsin Sheik, Select PPE
This is the best training course I have ever attended!Moria Manda, BPL – Bidvest
Excellent Programme. Excellent presenter, very interactive.Macdonald Tembo, MBSA
One of, if not the best course, I have ever attended! Can’t thank you enough for the course.Dawn Wyngaard, IEB
This course has uplifted me in such a way that I will now be able to have peace with myself and with others. It helped me to gain confidence and to see others in the best possible light. It has helped me to be more passionate and helpful in the workplace and elsewhere. The facilitator was excellent.Patience Mashau, IDC
I would recommend this course to every employee in my company. Please encourage our HR to send all employees on the course.Lizette van der Merwe, Bestmed
The course has changed my mind on my life and career. I am motivated to learn more in my career. I am grateful for this training.Jean Kekae, Driving Card Account
Loved the course. A lot of soul searching. Deep conversations and understanding of why certain emotions allow certain reactions.Rene Sinclair, Hollard
The training venue is exceptional – beautiful garden/landscape. The training rooms are in incredible working condition I am happy to have taken part in a course at Imsimbi Training. Thoroughly enjoyed my experience. Would highly recommend Imsimbi’s training services. Very interested in taking part in other courses Imsimbi offers.Ashleigh le Roux, Skye Distribution