- Imsimbi is committed to transformation in South Africa, and we try and live these values as a company.
- Imsimbi Training is a level 1 BBBEE company. We are a 51% black-owned company.
- The Imsimbi staff trust owns 10% of the company. The Staff Trust is mostly made up of black female youth.
- Black women ownership of Imsimbi is 8.39%.
- The designated individuals in the Imsimbi ownership structure is 15.39%.
- Imsimbi Training has been a Level 1 BBBEE company for the past two years, and we are confident that we will keep this level 1 BBBEE score going forward.
- Imsimbi spends between 20-30% of its profits per annum on socio-economic development for poor black communities. Imsimbi spends over R1 million per annum on bursaries for unemployed black youth.
Excellent Programme. Excellent presenter, very interactive.Macdonald Tembo, MBSA
Very valuable training. Best course I have been on. I really took a lot from this course. Thank you.Ornella Zaurrin, Infobip Africa
The staff members are all welcoming, friendly and very generous. The facilitator was amazing and fun, he literally is good at explaining things and making an individual understand.Lebohang Mohapi, Verifone Africa
Very good course. Will definitely advertise it continuously to the Hollard staff.Marcia Allens, Hollard
This course provided me with so much knowledge about the individuals in the team and how we need to be cognisant of each other’s personality types in order to work together successfully. In addition the facilitator filled me with such positivity and energy that I want to go out and conquer the world!Varsha Maharaj, Oceana Group
This is a life changing course. I highly recommend it to other colleagues.Amukelani Rikhotso, Department of Trade and Industry
The course was fun, motivational and comforting, but mostly inspiring and life changing! The facilitator was very warm and friendly, confident and inspirational.Jessica Lunsky, Pick n Pay
This course has uplifted me in such a way that I will now be able to have peace with myself and with others. It helped me to gain confidence and to see others in the best possible light. It has helped me to be more passionate and helpful in the workplace and elsewhere. The facilitator was excellent.Patience Mashau, IDC
Thank you so much Peter for everything, motivation, meditation and life relation. You are a great facilitator one could ever wish for. Thank you.Kedimetse Gaboipewe, Department of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries