- Imsimbi is committed to transformation in South Africa, and we try and live these values as a company.
- Imsimbi Training is a level 1 BBBEE company. We are a 51% black-owned company.
- The Imsimbi staff trust owns 10% of the company. The Staff Trust is mostly made up of black female youth.
- Black women ownership of Imsimbi is 8.39%.
- The designated individuals in the Imsimbi ownership structure is 15.39%.
- Imsimbi Training has been a Level 1 BBBEE company for the past two years, and we are confident that we will keep this level 1 BBBEE score going forward.
- Imsimbi spends between 20-30% of its profits per annum on socio-economic development for poor black communities. Imsimbi spends over R1 million per annum on bursaries for unemployed black youth.
I would like to thank Jill for her compassion and commend her for being so positive and pleasant. I am encouraged by her human approach. I felt special.Mukhtara Ebrahim, Sanlam
This is a course to attend over and over again. I loved it. I would love for the whole of SAS to attend this course. The facilitator was amazing, with a phenomenal personality.Lesego Rapoo, SAS Institute
It was really a good course. Eye opening. Knowing who I really am and why I act the way I do. Really glad that I was part of these sessions. Very insightful.Carla Engelbrecht, John Deere
Liesel is a great facilitator and presented the course in a fun, dynamic way. She had a clear answer for every question and challenged the class to understand better.Malcolm Gouws, Cape Union Mart
Beautiful and insightful course. Really challenging and thought provoking.Siphephelo Griffiths, Department of Trade and Industry
The course was fun, motivational and comforting, but mostly inspiring and life changing! The facilitator was very warm and friendly, confident and inspirational.Jessica Lunsky, Pick n Pay
The course was outstanding, really beneficial and upbuilding. Helped us come to understand ourselves better and to believe and trust more in ourselves.Heleen Liebenberg, Telkom
A beautiful course. A wonderful group of people and a brilliant facilitator.Kajel Dewoonarain, Imdex Limited
The course must be compulsory. Its very good especially when it comes to managing conflict in the workplace.Lindiwe Madonsela, Department of Trade and Industry