- Imsimbi is committed to transformation in South Africa, and we try and live these values as a company.
- Imsimbi Training is a level 1 BBBEE company. We are a 51% black-owned company.
- The Imsimbi staff trust owns 10% of the company. The Staff Trust is mostly made up of black female youth.
- Black women ownership of Imsimbi is 8.39%.
- The designated individuals in the Imsimbi ownership structure is 38%.
- Imsimbi Training has been a Level 1 BBBEE company for the past five years, and we are confident that we will keep this level 1 BBBEE score going forward.
- Imsimbi spends between 15-20% of its profits per annum on socio-economic development for poor black communities. Imsimbi spends over R1 million per annum on bursaries for unemployed black youth.
I appreciate that you took us through the training with great skill, knowledge, humour and consideration for every person.Lizelle Nel, Hollard Insurance
This was the best course ever and I am going to advise all my colleagues to come and do this course. All my managers as well. Thank you so much for this opportunity.Olive van Dyk, Bestmed
I would recommend this course to anyone. A brilliant teacher and guide. Beautiful presentation. I value the ability to teach a person the meaning of life and the ability to find yourself. A wonderful course and would do it again!Keith Pillay, Board of Healthcare Funders
Facilitator was excellent in presenting the course and making us to understand. She gave us opportunity to ask questions and helped us understand.Molorana Molekwa, OHSC
Loved the course. A lot of soul searching. Deep conversations and understanding of why certain emotions allow certain reactions.Rene Sinclair, Hollard
Great course! Thank you very much! Hope to see your business grow from strength to strength. The environment created, which allowed for free participation.Patrick Kaka, African Resonance
This is a life changing course. I highly recommend it to other colleagues.Amukelani Rikhotso, Department of Trade and Industry
This is one of the best training courses I have ever been on. Things where explained clearly and we were allowed to ask many questions throughout the whole course.Karin Jordaan, Golden Gateway Hospice
Very informative and I feel very empowered to go and help and yet fight this illness in my workplace, community and within my family.Daisy Makgere, NCP