Microsoft Office Word 2016 Advanced Course
Our Trainers are all Microsoft Certified, book your Microsoft Office Word 2016 Advanced Course today.
This advanced course is designed to help power users leverage Microsoft Word to collaborate on documents and secure information. This course also covers techniques for creating complex documents, such as forms or documents that require reference pages. More information can be found on our intermediate Word course here
Collaborating on Documents
This lesson begins with a look at modifying user information and sharing documents. We also take a look at working with comments and comparing document changes. The lesson concludes with reviewing a document, merging document changes and co-authoring documents.
Adding Reference Marks and Notes
This lesson explores how to annotate documents with reference tools, such as captions, cross-references, bookmarks, hyperlinks, footnotes, endnotes, citations, and bibliographies.
Simplifying and Managing Long Documents
This lesson looks at ways to enhance and streamline long documents. Topics include adding cover pages; creating an index, table of contents, and ancillary tables (such as a table of authorities); managing outlines; and working with master documents and subdocuments.
Securing a Document
This lesson covers how to suppress information from a document, set editing restrictions, add a digital signature to a document, and restrict document access.
In this lesson, students will learn how to create, and manipulate forms. Techniques for saving and exporting form data are also covered.
Managing Document Versions
This final lesson focuses on creating, comparing, and combining document versions by using Microsoft Office SharePoint Server with Microsoft Word 2016.
Course outcome currently unavailable.
Lesson 1: Collaborating on Documents
- TOPIC A: Modify User Information
- TOPIC B: Share a Document
- TOPIC C: Work with Comments
- TOPIC C: Work with Comments
- TOPIC D: Compare Document Changes
- TOPIC E: Review a Document
- TOPIC F: Merge Document Changes
- TOPIC G: Co-author Documents
Lesson 2: Adding Reference Marks and Notes
- TOPIC A: Add Captions
- TOPIC B: Add Cross-References
- TOPIC C: Add Bookmarks
- TOPIC D: Add Hyperlinks
- TOPIC E: Insert Footnotes and Endnotes
- TOPIC F: Add Citations
- TOPIC G: Insert a Bibliography
Lesson 3: Simplifying and Managing Long Documents
- TOPIC A: Insert Blank and Cover Pages
- TOPIC B: Insert an Index
- TOPIC C: Insert a Table of Contents
- TOPIC D: Insert an Ancillary Table
- TOPIC E: Manage Outlines
- TOPIC F: Create a Master Document
Lesson 4: Securing a Document
- TOPIC A: Suppress Information
- TOPIC B: Set Editing Restrictions
- TOPIC C: Add a Digital Signature to a Document
- TOPIC D: Restrict Document Access
Lesson 5: Forms
- TOPIC A: Create Forms
- TOPIC B: Manipulate Forms
- TOPIC C: Form Data Conversion
Lesson 6: Managing Document Versions
- TOPIC A: Create a New Document Version
- TOPIC B: Compare Document Versions
- TOPIC C: Merge Document Versions